Using Facebook Ads to Grow Your Online Business Revenue | An Interview with Ezra Firestone
Are you looking to find a better way to advertise your online business product? Or would you like to know how you can become more profitable with advertising? Then listen in to today’s show, with guest, Ezra Firestone, one of the current world leaders in eCommerce and learn from him how you can reach your community with whatever you have to tell or sell them.
Ezra, the guy who sold the most mullet wigs in the USA in 2008, founded his company, Smart Marketer, in 2012. Supported by a fast growing team and backed by Ezra’s years of experience in eCommerce, Smart Marketer creates and publishes eCommerce digital training programs for marketers and business owners. Ezra is thought by many to be the leading expert in the world in eCommerce today. He owns and operates several seven and eight figure businesses. He uses his insight, gained from these businesses, to produce his courses. Join Ezra today and learn how you can get better at whatever you do if you’re willing to keep your attention in just one place and focus there.
In today’s episode we learn:
- The 3 Pillars of Advertising and how they can grow your revenue.
- How to scale your business by letting go.
- The new channels that Ezra recommends for staying in touch with your customers.
Listen to our Podcasts on iTunes:
Or you can watch the video on Youtube here:
ThinkActGet.com – Ezra’s podcast
manychat.com – allows you to do a broadcast FB message to your followers.
Get Ed’s Book: Time Collapsing
This episode is sponsored by MorningHealth.com. The one place to find all the latest health information online.
- How Ezra grew up in a hippie commune.
- The limited sources of online visibility in 2004.
- How Ezra followed the instructions in a book and became a poker pro.
- Cindy Joseph, 55-year-old supermodel and her part in Ezra’s story.
- The business he started with Cindy and their fabulous message for aging women.
- What happened about four years ago, that changed the game for Ezra.
- Ezra’s philosophy about how to buy advertising properly.
- Ezra explains the 3 Pillars to the way he looks at advertising- Awareness, Retargeting and Loyalty.
- Practical applications for the 3 Pillars.
- The 5 channels of communication Ezra uses to reach customers.
- Ezra’s mobile phone app.
- The areas in which Ezra has become world class.
- Ezra’s view about “buying help” for his brand.
- The importance of great copywriting.
- Why Ezra thinks his course is the best out there.
- Ezra’s 2 tips for you to become more profitable with your advertising.
- How Ezra sees his future.
If you enjoyed this episode you will also enjoy these blogs below:
Lewis Howes: High-Level Athlete, Entrepreneur, & a New York Times Best Seller In this interview Lewis shares an amazing story of how he went from a high-level athlete to a career ending injury which made him go on the path of entrepreneurship. Nowadays Lewis teaches phenomenal courses at Lewishowes.com where he holds webinars on how to hold webinars for your business, and how to build the life that you want.
Interview with Retired Navy SEAL David Goggins Might Just Be The Fittest, Toughest, and Most Inspiring Man on Earth David went from weighing over 300 pounds to becoming the 36th African American to become a Navy SEAL in the history of the program.Tune in to hear David’s inspiring story of fighting through suffering, of overcoming obstacles, and finding a whole new level of himself.
Living With Seal! 31 Days Living With The Toughest Man On The Planet | with Jesse Itzler of Marquis jets, Zico Coconut Water, & Atlanta Hawks Have you ever done something totally crazy? Something that stretched your imagination, challenged your expectations, and pushed you to physical lengths you never thought possible?Jesse Itzler did all those things, and he joins us today to talk about the wild ride of hiring a real-deal, bad-to-the-bone navy seal to whip him into a kind of physical and emotional shape he could never have predicted for himself.